Free Winter Tuning
Water Wheel Tuning
A winter at-home training for 49 days.
January 5, 2020, or start anytime and continue for 49 days
In the long season of winter gather your energy!
Who Can Participate: This tuning is open to everyone. No previous experience is required.
The Tai Chi Foundation is pleased in the year 2020 to invite students, teachers, and newcomers to participate in a winter tuning. In only 7 minutes per day, we will tune into the Water Element and focus on building our reserves of qi which we can store in our kidneys and eventually in our bones.
In Chinese philosophy yang and yin qi, aspects of ourselves, are symbolized as twin children working the water wheel and building up our reserves. We will call them Yang Hee and Yin Shi.
They are filled with qi and life and joyful energy.
A donation from all who take part is very welcomed by the Tai Chi Foundation
For the instructions and video go to
Simple Steps to Tune-Up for Winter
1. Register by clicking the register link below. You don't need to register again at the website.
2. We just need your email address, first and last name. We will not solicit, share, or give away your contact information. You can opt-out at any time.
3. You will immediately receive the link to the video and instructions for the Tuning which are also available at www.taichituning.com/video.
4. Periodically throughout the 49 days of Tuning you will receive an email from Margaret Olmsted, one of our teachers.
5. Following the Tuning in February you will be invited to complete a short, online questionnaire.