Water Wheel Tuning
A winter at-home training for 49 days.
December 21, 2020 through February 7, 2021
It is the season of winter
Gather your energy
The Tai Chi Foundation is pleased in the winter of ’20-‘21 to invite students, teachers, and newcomers to participate in a tuning.
After we have embraced the Dao
The Bear and Owl will guide the way.
We will build our reserves of qi which we can store in our kidneys and eventually in our bones.
From a minimum of 10 minutes to an optimum of 21 minutes per day we will tune into our (inner) nature.
In Chinese philosophy yang and yin qi, aspects of ourselves, are symbolized as twin children working the water wheel and
building up our reserves. They are filled with qi and life and joyful energy.
We continue to be in a special time calling for extra attention to our health.
Let's work together to stay healthy or restore our health.
The tuning will start with an (optional) session on Zoom on December 21.
More information after you register.
A donation from all who take part is very welcomed
by the Tai Chi Foundation
Simple Steps to Tune-Up for Winter
1. Register by clicking the register link below. You don't need to register again at the website.
2. We just need your email address, first and last name. We will not solicit, share, or give away your contact information. You can opt-out at any time.
3. You will immediately receive the link to the video and instructions for the Tuning which are also available at www.taichituning.com/video.
4. Periodically throughout the 49 days of the Tuning you will receive an email from Margaret Olmsted, one of our teachers.
5. Following the Tuning in February you will be invited to complete a short, online questionnaire.
Join us as we flow together, warm and cozy in the comfort of our homes!
With best wishes for a cozy winter,
Gerrie Sporken and Margaret Olmsted
In memory of Pat Gorman
The Tai Chi Foundation
©2021 Water Wheel Tuning is a copyright/service mark of the T'ai Chi Foundation