WHITE CRANE BREATHING
AN AUTUMN TUNING
October 23 – November 13, 2022
Join us for this 22-day at-home qigong practice as you become the White Crane, experiencing the intake of the heavens with your breath, strengthening your defensive qi, heightening your wellbeing, and attuning to the Metal element.
Within the autumn season’s energy, we can open ourselves to the inspiration of…
- breathing deeply into our lungs
- feeling the air on our skin and awakening our surface qi
- seeing the magnificent autumn colors
- releasing the debris of what we no longer need to hold on to
- clearing the mind and letting creativity flow
Autumn light so pristine
Autumn air fierce
Inspire breath — Mind alight
Above, you can read a three-line poem. Are you inspired? Will you write one? Share it, or keep it? Free yourself of restraints. Let breathing with the moves guide you. Breathe in inspiration, and release in body, mind, and spirit as you exhale.
TCF’s Seasonal Qigong Tunings consist of qigong movements, massages, and breathing which generate Qi energy for your health and wellbeing. Tune into Autumn and harmonize with others worldwide as you practice, separate but connected, united in developing Qi for yourself and the wellbeing of all.
We hope that you will participate and invite your students and friends to participate along with you. It is wonderful to tune into and harmonize with nature and with people worldwide who are doing the same movements during the same time.
The program will begin on October 23 with a recording of a previous session on Zoom. You will receive the link after you register. Then we will proceed with each person doing the work at home on their own on a daily basis. We will attune to each other as we find balance in our lives, quiet our minds and harmonize with the season of Autumn and the Metal element.
For more information on the Metal element, visit
For the indications:
A donation to the Tai Chi Foundation in any amount is appreciated. Would you please click DONATE if you wish to support our free programming?
Simple Steps to Tune-Up for Autumn
- Register by clicking REGISTER NOW. We only need your email address and first and last name. We will not solicit, share, or give away your contact information. You can opt-out at any time.
- After you register, you will receive a recording class previously held on Zoom to help you learn the movements.
- Periodically throughout the Tuning, you will receive a supportive email from the TCF.
Thank you to Pat Gorman, and Gerrie Sporken, authors of this material.
©2022 White Crane Breathing Tuning is a copyright/service mark of the Tai Chi Foundation, Inc.