Become a Member of the Tai Chi Foundation
The Benefits of Membership
• You directly support TCF’s mission to disseminate Tai Chi more widely
Your contributions help TCF to fund the development and delivery of new trainings, and to support TCF affiliated schools making Tai Chi teaching more widely available worldwide.
• You can attend TCF online classes either free or at special member-only rates
There will be a free ‘Time in the Art’ class most months (say 10 per year) and you pay a reduced member rate for TCF programs such as the Summer and Fall Online Intensives. These (and maybe other classes TBC) can be attended live or watched as recordings.
• You have access to members-only content
You will get access to additional pages on our website, not available to non-members, and can receive members-only blog posts, advance notice of upcoming events, and more.
How to Become a Member
- If you’re joining online right now, click here to fill out the application form and submit it with your online payment. Be sure to click on your choice of dues payment period: annually, quarterly, or monthly. Then push “Join Now,” and you’re done.
- If you’re joining by mail, click here to print out the form, fill it in, and mail it back to us with a check for your annual dues made payable to “Tai Chi Foundation, Inc.”
The standard cost of membership is $120US, but TCF encourages new members by reducing your first year’s membership fee to $60US (it will convert to $120 on renewal).
TCF also reduces the renewal fee to $60 for a small number of ‘Limited Income’ Apprentices (Teachers) who have applied for financial support and had this approved by the TCF Board.
Welcome and thanks for your support!
Membership is 365-days, starting from your annual payment or your first quarterly/monthly payment.
TCF cares about your financial identity-security. We do not store your credit card information. Nor do we share or sell our membership list to third parties.
If you prefer to pay by check (annual dues only) please send your payment in US dollars, payable to Tai Chi Foundation, Inc., to:
Tai Chi Foundation
PO Box 575
New York, NY 10018
The Tai Chi Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Dues are tax-deductible as allowed by law. Please check with your tax preparer before you itemize your dues payments.